Berrcom Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
This forehead thermometer is designed to take a temperature with a 3-5cm distance from the forehead. It uses infrared technology to measure temperature and is quick and easy to use.
Allows for quick temperature measurements without physical contact, essential to maintain hygiene protocols
Ideal for all types of workplace and public environments as part of an infection control plan. The thermometer can take 3 types of measurement - body temperature, ambient air temperature and surface temperature. It automatically powers off in approximately 30 seconds to conserve battery life.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Non-contact for hygienic, non-intrusive use
- Audible fever alarm will alert you to a temperature of over 38.6°C
- Last 32 readings are stored in memory
- Easy to read, backlit LCD screen
- Three screen colours correlating with different temperature ranges
- Temperature displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Body measurement range:25°C - 42.9°C
- One second measurement time
- Auto power off after 30 seconds
- Accurate to +/- 0.2°C (in range 35°C - 42°C)
- 1-year warranty
- Supplied with 1 infrared thermometer and 1 user manual
- CE Certified
|Unit size||187 x 129 x 57mm|
|Unit weight (without battery)||80g|
|Temperature display resolution||0.1C (0.1F)|
|Ambient temperature||10°C ~ 40°C (50°F ~ 104°F)|
|Audible alarm if the temperature is more than 38°C (100.4°F)||Yes|
|Celsius or fahrenheit display||Yes|
|Longevity use 100,000 readings||Yes|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3°C (0.6°F)|
|Response time||1 sec|
|Suggested age||Newborn and up|
|Automatic power-off||Less than 30 secs|
Are you part of the national COVID-19 vaccination programme? Our full range of vaccination centre essentials includes more injection equipment, post-injection disposables and PPE.
See our blog post for a full checklist of our vaccination essentials, and more information on how to keep your vaccination programme running smoothly.
|Dimensions||187 x 120 x 57mm|