Blister Cushions/Plasters - Pack of 12
Steroplast blister cushions/plasters are virtually invisible dressings with thick hydrogel cushions to protect against rubbing and knocks anywhere on the body.
Virtually invisible dressings with thick hydrogel cushions
Hydrogel is the new technology used by the brand leader in foot care. The thick water-based gel cushions protect wounds and blisters against rubbing and knocks anywhere on the body.
With so much conflicting advice on what can and can't be used on children, Steroplast has consulted with Millie's Trust, the editor of a first aid manual and OFSTED themselves to give you a 100% guarantee that if it's got Steroplast's name on it, it is approved and safe for use on children.
Instant pain and pressure relief
The blister cushions thick water based gel helps to cushion wounds and blisters against rubbing and knocks anywhere on the body. The cushioning effect allows the user to continue any sports and recreational activity, as the pain is taken away.
Advantages, features & benefits
- So clear, it's virtually invisible
- Ideal to prevent blisters forming, and equally suitable to put over a blister to prevent further discomfort and infection
- Superior cushioning protection
- Highly conformable
- So clear it's virtually invisible – makes it very discreet
- Incredibly flexible to fit anywhere on the body
- Medical grade adhesive for sensitive skin - child friendly
- Breathable and waterproof
- Supplied in retail boxed of 6 cushions
- Hypoallergenic adhesive - perfect for a child's sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped - keeps plaster clean until needed
- Once applied the adhesive forms a germ proof seal
- 6.8cm x 4.3cm
- Latex free
How to use
- Remove the blister cushion from the protective pouch
- Peel away the numbered paper 1 & 2 to expose the adhesive layer
- Apply directly over the blister, ensuring all the edges have stuck to the skin
- Then remove the backing paper, numbered 3, by lifting the white tabs from the middle of the plaster
- Do not burst the blister
- If the blister becomes reddened, swollen or painful, stop using and seek medical advice
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged
- Store in a cool dry place
|Pack Size||Pack of 12|