Bone Injection Gun - B.I.G
Automatic intraosseous infusion device that provides rapid, safe and easy intravascular access through the bone marrow. Paediatric and adult gage available.
World's first user-friendly intraosseous (IO) device - offering instant intravascular access
The effective alternative answer to unsuccessful intravenous access during emergencies, which dramatically increases the medic's ability to save lives.
- Infusion established in less than 1 minute
- User-friendly and relatively painless penetration
- Suitable for blood transfusion
- Rapid infusion of liquids or drugs
- Cannula length - 43.3mm
- Gage - 15g (adult) 18G (paediatric)
- Adjustable penetration dept
Paediatric (SKU: WSTE0297) is for newborn to 12 years - Adjustable dial on guns for 0-3 years, 3-6 years and 6-12 years.
Adult (SKU: WSTE0296) is for over 12 years
Safe and user-friendly with a "position and press" mechanical use
- Ready to use for immediate use in emergencies
- Extra safe, no direct contact with patient's blood
- Can be used by doctors, paramedics and trained caregivers
- Safe, reliable, and usable in extreme conditions
|Associated SKUs||WSTE0297 WSTE0296|