Brayden CPR Manikin
Starting at £1.68
The first manikin which allows users to visibly monitor the effects of CPR.
The first manikin which allows users to visualise the effects of CPR
Brayden the CPR Manikin has an anatomically correct torso with a very realistic look and feel, this allows the training to be as close to a real life situation as possible. During training, learners can perform basic upper airway management functions for Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realist nose pinch
- Authentic chest movement and ventilations
- Head tilt and chin lift opens airway
- Audible responses reinforce correct compression depth
- Air vents prevent cross contamination
- Anatomically correct
- 6 set of alkaline batteries can power 160,000 compressions (included)
- Latex-free skin
- Air vent reduces the risk of cross contamination
- AED training pad removal
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Available with LED lights which illuminate blood circulation on manikin (SKU:BRAY25780)
An effective training tool
This product allows for highly comprehensive and realistic training, the innovative design teaches how to perform CPR and why the knowledge is important to have. The innovation of being able to see how the CPR is directly working and affecting the bloodflow to the brain highlights the importance of CPR and promotes quicker learning and retaining of the process with visual aid. This increases confidence and competence of trainees learning new CPR skills.
|Dimensions||37 x 26 x 62cm|
|Weight||3.1kg (including batteries)|
We also stock replacement consumables for the Brayden units, switching of parts is simple and also very cost effective.
|Associated SKUs||BRAY25785 BRAY25780 BRAY25636 BRAY25627 BRAY25632 BRAY25630 BRAY25629 BRAY25620 BRAY25634 BRAY25628 BRAY26526 BRAY25635|