Defibrillator Training Units
Trainer defibrillators have all the features and functions an instructor needs to teach students in the operation of an AED without delivering a shock.
Training AEDs help to teach students in the operation of an AED with first-hand experience
iPAD SP1 Trainer Unit
The trainer exactly replicates the iPAD SP1 Defibrillator with voice and illuminating prompts. It has 8 programmed scenarios to assist a tutor in training just about anybody. The trainer can also be guided using the remote control, giving a tutor the opportunity to completely shape his training and train a student until they feel confident to take action in a real-life emergency.
The iPAD SP1 Trainer Unit features an Adult to Paediatric Switch to reduce energy delivery for children victims.
- Clear Voice Prompts
- Illuminating Pad placement Guides
- Illuminated CPR Guide prompts and "CPR feedback" and an audible metronome
- a low cost, effective solution for training courses
- Infrared remote control accessory
- Easy and simple operation
Please note that this should only be used for training purposes. The iPAD SP1 defibrillator which this trainer unit replicates is sold separately.
Zoll Trainer 2 Unit
Ideal for AED and CPR training courses, the Zoll Trainer 2 provides the same audible and visual prompts as the actual Zoll AED Plus unit. Helping trainees feel confident to use the device in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. With hands-on experience, trainees learn how to administer a defibrillation shock and provide effective CPR treatment.
- 4 different rescue scenarios (ability to select, changed or paused)
- Handheld wireless remote to give the instructor full control
- Provides hands-on experience
- Fully automatic
- A simple pause button lets the instructor stop the rescue
- Gives feedback to student and trainer
Please note that this should only be used for training purposes. The Zoll EAD Plus Lay Responder Defibrillator which this trainer unit replicates is sold separately.
|Associated SKUs||1849, ZOLL0002|