Starting at £3.95
A safe, accurate and simple way to check and monitor your body temperature
Useful to check for fever or abnormally high or low body temperature
The digital thermometer provides a quick and accurate reading of body temperature in both degrees celsius (°C) and degrees fahrenheit (°F). The device measures temperature in the range of 32-42.9°C (90-109.9°F) and displays the result on a large, easy-to-read digital screen.
The thermometer can be used orally, rectally or under the armpit, and is suitable for use with children, bringing peace of mind when conditions including colds or fevers are suspected.
The product contains no glass or mercury, ensuring it can be used with confidence, while the long-life battery means the device can be used long-term.
If left unused, the thermometer will shut down automatically, saving the battery and extending its life further. A storage case is included for protection and portability when the device is not in use.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Accurate and easy to read display
- Simple to operate
- No glass or mercury enhances safety
- Suitable for use with children
- Provides fast and accurate body temperature reading
- Large screen for fast and easy reading of results
- Automatic shut-off function preserves battery life
- Product compliant with Electromagnetic Compatibility international standards
- Long-life replaceable battery for user convenience
Are you part of the national COVID-19 vaccination programme? Our full range of vaccination centre essentials includes more injection equipment, post-injection disposables and PPE.
See our blog post for a full checklist of our vaccination essentials, and more information on how to keep your vaccination programme running smoothly.
|Associated SKUs||1818 1819|