EAB - Steroplast Elastic Adhesive Bandage
Steroplast's premium tried and tested EAB for a strong, secure and professional conforming fit
The Elastic Adhesive bandage (EAB) is a lightweight strapping bandage that can be used for ankle taping, knee taping, hand taping and wrist taping. It is frequently used by sports physios in the prevention and treatment of sprained ankles.
Physiotherapists treat and prevent a wide range of sporting injuries with the support of Steroplast's premium quality EAB. It is a powerful tape that is proven to last, even in the toughest environments.
What is it used for?
It functions as an adhesive bandage and therefore has a wide range of medical uses. In sports injury treatment, it is usually used to wrap soft tissue injuries to provide compression and support. This helps to limit swelling and protects the affected area.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Wound onto a smooth bevelled core to prevent finger cuts during use
- Easy unwind for controlled application and an even application of pressure
- The adhesive is porous to allow the skin to breathe, and for sweat to evaporate, reducing the risk of skin maceration
- No wastage - full unwind, right to the core
- Central guideline to aid correct overlap positioning for an even compression
- Soft edges for additional patient comfort
- Individually wrapped to keep bandage clean and hygienic
- 4.5 metre stretched length
- 2.5cm, 5cm, 7.5cm and 10cm widths
- Used along with Steroban-U under wrap for skin protection
|Associated SKUs||2093W 2094W 2095W 2092W|