First Response Kit
Enables first responders to rush to the aid of an injured individual and provide medical assistance.
The Grab-and-go kit for any emergency
The ideal tool for any first responder, stored in a water-resistant bag with double zip closure
The kit opens through 180 degrees, so the contents are immediately visible, enabling an individual to administer first aid treatment faster.
Who is this emergency kit for?
The kit contains a wide range of emergency response equipment, and it has a lightweight, mobile design, making it the perfect response kit for a paramedic.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The contents are clearly laid out, and secured in individual compartments when the bag is opened up fully
- Stored in a water-resistant bag with double zip closure - keeps contents clean and dry when used outside
- Contents held in place with elastic loops
- Adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- Bag leaves ample room for additional products, should they be required
|Bag - clinical waste x 1|
|Eyewash 500ml x 1|
|First aid emergency leaflet x 1|
|Foil blanket x 2|
|Gloves - nitrile in pairs x 2|
|Plasters w/p x 20|
|Resus x 1|
|Safety pins - pack x 6|
|Scissors - tufkut x 1|
|Triangular bandage x 4|
|Wipes - alcohol-free x 10|
|Wound dressing - eyepad x 4|
|Wound dressing - medium x 4|
|Wound dressing - large x 4|
|Dimensions||L38 W36 H8cm|