FoxSeal Chest Seal - Pack of 2
Occlusive dressing for the treatment of open wounds, design for ease of use and consistent performance in the field.
Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds. Foxseal is designed for simple, consistent performance in the field as a tool in the prevention and treatment of pneumothorax.
Foxseal is a compact size to fit neatly in individual first aid kits. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and the design is valve-free. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Sterile and latex-free
- Compact size fits in individual first aid kits
- High adhesive integrity even in the most challenging situations
- For potentially lethal open chest wounds
- FDA and CE listed
- Contains 2 chest seals
- Ideal for prevention and treatment of pneumothorax
- Injuries up to 15cm maximum length
- Re-sealing adhesive
- 4 tear notches for opening
- Adhesion performance maintained at -18° and +55°C
- Corrugated high visibility peel tab for venting
- Occlusive dressing for treating open chest wounds
|Pack Size||Pack of 2|