Hot and Cold Pack - Reusable
Steroplast's reusable Hot and Cold pack is ideal to relieve muscular aches, pains, strains and sprains
A simple home solution for when you're experiencing aches or pains
Whether you need heat therapy for the temporary relief of muscle aches, menstrual cramps or back pain, or cold therapy to reduce swelling or headaches, these packs are essential for every household cupboard.
Heat therapy works by increasing blood flow to an area to release cramping and aid healing, whereas cold therapy restricts blood flow to reduce swelling.
Uses when cold:
- Relieves pain and reduces swelling
- Use for sports-type injuries
- Insect bites
Uses when hot:
- Eases aches and pains
- Use for rheumatism
- Arthritic pain
Advantages, features & benefits
- Ideal for use on sports injuries to help reduce the pain
- The high-quality internal gel can be reheated and frozen repeatedly
- The soft coating ensures maximum user comfort and provides durability
- Orthopaedic surgeons use them for post-operative pain relief
- If the pack is used cold this will help to reduce the swelling
- If the pack is used hot this will assist in increasing circulation to the injured area
- A high-quality reusable gel pack for effective hot and cold therapy treatment
- Can be used for heat or cold therapy
- Drug-free pain relief
- Simple to use
How to use this product
Store in the freezer so that the pack is ready to use in case of injury. Approximately 1 hour is required to freeze gel.
Microwave: Place gel pack into microwave for approximately 30 seconds on high temperature. After this time, check that the correct temperature has been reached. If not, further exposure should be in 15 second intervals. CAUTION: DO NOT OVERHEAT. Times are based on a 600W microwave. Adjust heating times accordingly to suit the power of your microwave.
Hot Water: Bring water to the boil, remove from the heat and immerse the gel pack for approximately 4-10 minutes. After 4 minutes, check every 1 minute to see if the correct temperature has been reached.
|Associated SKUs||9612 9660 9667|