Sterile, single-use and latex-free Hypodermic syringe needles in various sizes.
Hypodermic needles used for medical injections are fast, safe and easy-to-use
A hypodermic needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or extract fluids from it. They are also used to take liquid from the body, such as in blood transfusion and venipuncture.
Hypodermic needle uses:
- Blood administration & transfusion
- Fast delivery of liquids into the body
Advantages, features & benefits
- Sterile - ideal for use in medical environments
- Disposable, designed for single-use
- Can be easily connected to both luer slip and luer lock adapters
- Colour coded & various gauge sizes available
- Pack size: 100 needles
- Extremely sharp needle point, reducing patient discomfort and the size of the puncture created
Are you part of the national COVID-19 vaccination programme? Our full range of vaccination centre essentials includes more injection equipment, post-injection disposables and PPE.
See our blog post for a full checklist of our vaccination essentials, and more information on how to keep your vaccination programme running smoothly.
|Associated SKUs||9556 9615 9526 9532 9617 9527 9533 9554 9616 9529|