iPAD SP1 Indoor Defibrillator Cabinet
Robust and simple to install indoor AED cabinet for the iPAD SP1 defibrillator
The cabinet is designed to store an iPAD SP1 securely in place until required
The battery-operated alarm alerts people that the cabinet door has been opened for both security purposes and to indicate an emergency situation.
- Rigid plastic cabinet protects AED
- Robust and easy to install
- The clear acrylic front shows AED is in the cabinet at all times
- Wall mountable for ease of access
- Cabinet holds the device firmly in place
- 340mm x 335mm x 180mm
Where can the Indoor Defibrillator Cabinet be used?
This product is ideal for holding the iPAD-SP1 in an indoor environment, typically for use in hospitals and environments of care. The cabinet holds the defibrillator securely in place until it is called to action, mounting on a wall makes the defibrillator easy to find and access in an indoor environment.