Jelonet Paraffin Gauze Dressing
Starting at £6.80
Paraffin gauze dressing uses include minor burns and scalds, donor and recipient skin graft sites, skin loss, lacerations, abrasions and leg ulcers.
JELONET Paraffin Sterile Gauze Dressing
JELONET is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from an open weave gauze. The interlocking threads minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
The parrafin impregnated dressing works as a main wound contact layer, the paraffin reduces the product adherences to the wound surface and works to soothe the injury.
Key Product Features
- Low-adherent & latex-free
- Soft paraffin base and sterile leno weave presentation
- Soothes and protects the wound - allowing free passage of viscous exudate
- Allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
- Maintains shape and is fray resistant
- Non-medicated dressing can be combined with the topical medication of choice
- Can be cut to shape to create the desired dressing size for various uses
Available in 10cm x 10cm and 5cm x 5cm.
Uses for the JELONET Gauze Dressing
Jelonet can act as a burn dressing, laceration wound dressing, skin loss wounds, skin abresions and dressing for leg ulcers. Also can be used for donor and recipient graft sites as it creates a moist healing environment to promote quick healing.
This product is not recommended for use on havily exuding wounds as there is a risk of tissue maceration due to the semi-occlusive nature of the dressing.
|Associated SKUs||1168 WSTE0182|