Orvecare Disposable Fleece Blanket
Premium quality, high performance disposable blankets with fleece finish for added warmth - used in emergency rooms and ambulances for patient warmth and comfort.
A cost-effective alternative to ambulance cotton cellular blankets
This tough, single-use fleece blanket can be used in hospitals and pre-hospital care for patient warmth and comfort. Patient specific soft fleece blankets are ideal for any emergency situation where the patient requires care and comfort following trauma or shock.
- Pre-hospital, ambulances, emergency services
- Emergency room, A&E and general ward use
- Outpatient clinics
- GP surgeries
- Carehomes and care environments
- Store with first aid kits
- A first-aid essential
- Used by paramedics and care givers
- Premium quality fleece blanket
- Reduces infection control issues
- Disposable blanket to reduce cross-contamination
- 100% recylclable - Single use blanket
- Fleece finish for added warmth
- Cost effective option - No laundry costs
- 1.3m x 1.7m soft fleece
Blankets are vital in healthcare environments. Check out our veterinary page for more clinic essentials for this specific industry.