PDI Hygea Hand Wipes - Effective Against Viruses and Bacteria
Starting at £5.50
Individually wrapped patient care wipes for quick hand hygiene, protecting patients and clinical staff.
PDI Hygea hand wipes can be used for quick hand hygiene, protecting patients and clinical staff. The pre-moistened wipes are ready to use in individually packaged easy to open sachets. Available in boxes of 100 and 800 sachets for wide distribution in larger workplaces or environment of care.
- Cleansing wipe
Cleansing and refreshing, leaving the skin clean and fresh
Light, fresh fragrance
- Pre-moistened wipes that are ready to use
- Easy-to-open packaging
- Contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to help maintain healthy skin
- Free from parabens and natural rubber latex
When you should use the hand wipes
- When your hands are visibly dirty
- After coughing or sneezing
- Prior to eating, drinking & taking medicines
- After using the toilet
Advantages, features & benefits
- Easy disposal reducing the risk of infection
- Clinically and dermatologically tested
- Containing Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to help maintain healthy skin
- Cosmetic cleansing wipe
- Cleansing and refreshing, leaving the skin clean and fresh
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and germs in seconds and lasts for up to 24 hours
- Free from Parabens and Natural Rubber Latex
- Light, fresh fragrance
- Easy tear opening and easy disposal, reducing the risk of infection
These wipes are ideal for personal care in healthcare environments. Check out our veterinary page for more hygiene products for this specific industry.
For more PDI Hygea wipes, have a look at...
|Associated SKUs||PDXP00377, PDXP00377/100|