PDI Hygea Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths - 36 Packs of 8 Cloths
We are working hard to keep our most popular infection control and prevention product lines available during the pandemic. To save you having to keep checking back, please fill out the form on this page and we will alert you when stock becomes available. Alternatively, you can call us on 0161 902 3030.
Large ready to use antiseptic body cleansing cloths, leaving the skin clean, fresh and protected.
Hygea Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths are large antiseptic body cleansing cloths that provide rapid bactericidal action and long-lasting residual protection, to reduce microbes transmission from patient to staff/ visitors and the healthcare environment.
2% w/v chlorhexidine gluconate
|Size||300 x 200mm|
|Shelf life||2 years|
Atmospheric Pressure Limitation
Authorised in EC
Advantages, features & benefits
- Helps reduce bacteria that can cause skin infection
- Rapid bactericidal action and residual long-lasting protection
- Single patient pack
- Clean and protects the skin
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Microwaveable for patients comfort
- Lightly fragranced
- Rinse free
- Reduces transmission of microorganisms on the skin between patients, staff, visitors and the healthcare environment
- Paraben-free and alcohol-free
- Offers patient independence and dignity
For more PDI Hygea wipes, have a look at...
|Pack Size||Pack of 36|
how many times does a pre op patient need to use the wash cloths before surgery?Question by: Susan Djukanovic on 2020-11-10 21:55:18
As the product is a biocide, no formal testing for pre-op is performed. The product is intended the reduce the amount of micro flora on the skin. As the product is a biocide, it can be used as many times as the user would like, on intact skin, similar to a cosmetic wipe.Answer by: admin on 2020-11-11 10:06:40