Ruby Dual Head Stethoscope
This is a high-quality stainless steel dual-head stethoscope suitable for any medical room or care home. Supplied with a single tube, the dual head model has both diaphragm and bell faces on the chest piece, this provides excellent, crisp transmission of sound.
The Ruby Dual Head Stethoscope ensures that listening to the heart and breathing of a patient is both convenient and reliable. This dual head model has both bell and diaphragm faces on the chest piece and provides excellent sound transmission with lightweight construction.
Who can use the Ruby Stethoscope?
The Ruby Stethoscope is designed for use by medical professionals, both for practice-based GPs and on-call doctors travelling between clinics.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Chrome-plated zinc alloy chest piece
- All in one moulded PVC tubing
- Plastic retaining ring
- 1-year warranty
- Dual head chest piece (47mm diameter)
- Excellent sound transmission
- The aluminium alloy chest piece
- PVC tube
- Designed for easy listening to the patient breathing
|Dimensions||L20 W11.5 H2.5cm|