Spencer Wells Artery Forceps
The standard forceps used in abdominal surgery since 1879
The standard artery forceps that has been used since 1879 - the short jaw length with a rigid mouth design improves compression.
They are used during surgery to compress an artery, clamp and seal small blood vessels or to hold the artery out of the way.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Gripping jaws and finely serrated scissor blades
- Stainless steel
- Protects patients against cross infection risks
- Full compliance with the Medical Devices Directive
- 2 Part forcep with 2 position locking unit
- Pivotal screw for adjustment