Sterostrip Wound Closures
The strongest and most reliable wound closures on the market, ideal for treating knife cuts and deep wounds as well as minor cuts and lacerations.
Extra strength, individually wrapped & sterile wound closure strips
The sterile dressing suture used to close and treat open wounds without stitches, preventing them from re-opeing and minimising the risk of infection. The nylon strengthening fibres run the length of each suture adding to the strength of the suture and preventing them from snapping under stress, through normal body movements.
- Prevent wounds from re-opening
- Hypoallergenic for less skin reactions
- Individually wrapped and sterile
- A more aggressive adhesive for longer lasting adhesion
- Low allergy for less skin reactions
- Helps reduce bleeding
- Ideal for knife cuts and similar deep wounds
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Reduces healing time and the chances of scarring
Medical grade adhesive
The adhesive strip is formulated to ensure long-lasting adhesion, promoting better healing and reducing the risk of infection. Proper initial wound care can help prevent infection and reduce scarring as the wound heels.
Available in two sizes:
3mm x 75mm - Box containing 10 pouches with 5 sutures in each
6mm x 75mm - Box containing 10 pouches with 3 sutures in each
|Associated SKUs||7858 7859|