Sterotrac Skin Traction Kit
Gain and maintain bone alignment after dislocation, to correct mild deformity and relieve back pain
Adhesive Skin Traction Kit
The extension strapping in the Sterotrac kit is coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive, making it ideal for use on patients who react to zinc oxide or rubber-based adhesives.
The lightweight retaining bandage is specially designed for the kit. It comes with a soft foam strip which protects the foot, and a spreader plate with weight carrying cord for use either with fixed or balanced traction.
Non-adhesive Traction Kit
A specially developed ventilated traction bandage is used in the Sterotrac kit, which, in conjunction with the high-quality retaining bandage, eliminates the need for adhesive extension strapping.
It comes with a soft foam strip to protect the foot, plus a spreader plate with weight carrying cord for use either with fixed or balanced traction.
What is Sterotrac used for?
- Skin traction can be used to gain or maintain bone alignment, as in a dislocation or fracture
- To secure immobilisation of an inflamed or injured joint
- Ideal for fixed or balanced traction
- To correct mild deformity
- To relieve pain
- It is a valuable means of applying traction to a limb and is free from certain risks associated with skeletal traction
- Skin traction may be used for long-term treatment or until such time that surgical procedures have been determined
Key Product Features
- Ready-to-use kit
- Soft foam lining to cushion joints
- Adhesive and Non-adhesive options available
- Child and adult sizes
- Reliable and secure
- High conformability for easy application
- Use for non-operative fracture or post-operative limbs
- Suitable for long-term or short-term treatment
|Associated SKUs||9517 9518 9515 9516|