Sterowash - 500ml Eyewash Station & Accessories
The two-piece construction station that can be wall-mounted or left freestanding
Sterowash, the 2-in-1 eye and wound wash could save someone's sight!
Sterowash sterile saline solution is an emergency irrigation solution for use as an eyewash or wound wash. The eyewash is a sterile 0.9% sodium chloride solution in purified water. Pour the eyewash into the eye to wash out chemical splashes and foreign objects, or pour over wounds to wash out debris such as grass, grit and dirt. This eyewash can also be used to rinse chemical splashes from the skin.
Why use eyewash?
Comply with ACOP L74 health and safety regulations - "if mains tap water is not readily available for eye irritation, at least a litre of sterile water or saline in sealed, disposable containers should be provided.
Why is Sterowash much safer than tap water?
- Possible bacterial infection from contaminated water
- Potential aye irritation by chlorine and chemicals
- Natural objection to cold water reaction
- Physical probles associated with placing the eye under a tap or into a sink
Advantages, features & benefits
- Station comes complete with dust cover
- Contains two 500ml bottles of sterile eye and wound wash solution
- Dimensions: 15cm x 22cm x 17cm
- Saline solution specifically balanced to ensure no irritation
- No antimicrobial agent or other substance added
- Sterile and pyrogen free
Check out our blog to find out how to safely clean out a dog's eyes with our Sterowash
|Associated SKUs||8115CO 1412 8115EB|