Transparent medical grade PVC allows clinicians to visualise any blockages quickly.
The suction catheter is a flexible, long tube used to remove respiratory secretions from the airway. The purpose of suctioning is to keep the airway clear of secretions and to prevent plugging.
How often should Yankauer suction be changed?
The suction bottle must be cleaned daily, and the tubing and Yankauer sucker should be changed when soiled. They must be changed every 24 hours minimum.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Atraumatic tip with double offset eye
- Smooth surface for easy insertion
- Different connector ends for compatibility with a wide range of suction units and aspirators
- Colour coded according to size
- Sterile, individual sachets
- PVC medical grade
|Associated SKUs||WSTE0103 WSTE0104 WSTE0105 WSTE0106 WSTE0107 WSTE0108 WSTE0122 WSTE0394|