TPAK Chest Decompression Needle - 14g
The 14 gauge TPAK chest decompression needle is in the recommended 3.25" length for treating a tension pneumothorax.
The compact and reliable chest decompression needle...
A standard IV catheter needle in the chest won't go deep enough in needle thoracostomy. The 3.25-inch TPAK chest decompression needle is a compact, conventient and reliable solution. The shock-resistant case ensures the needle/catheter is secure upon deployment.
This strong, reliable tension pneumothorax needle allows for secure placement of a catheter for continuous relief during needle thoracostomy.
Advantages, benefits & features
- Rugged tube with textured, easy-open hex cap
- Capless flash chamber for instant confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size for maximum portability
- 14 gauge x 3.25" chest decompression needle
- Shock resistant, precision dimensioned case and needle hub ensure that the chest decompression needle and catheter are secure upon deployment for safety
Sterile, do not use if seal is compromised