Steroban-U is a lightweight foam pre-taping underwrap used beneath adhesive tape - providing additional protection for the skin.
A thin polyurethane foam which forms a protective layer over the surface of the skin, preventing direct contact with tapes adhesive
Using underwrap under a stronger tape helps to protect the skin from chafing, and makes the tape much easier and less-painful to remove. This creates a barrier between tape and skin, preventing some stronger tapes from pulling at the hair. It is the ideal product for sportsmen and women who regularly use tapes and strappings. Steroban-U is a popular choice in sport to secure socks and shin pads and in place, or for blister prevention.
Underwrap is commonly used in the veterinary sector - vital when taping animals as adhesive bandages will stick to fur and be painful to remove.
- Provides additional padding for sensitive skin or swollen areas
- Equalises the pressure under strappings and casts
- Helps prevent skin maceration
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Prevents chafing and friction
- Increases wearer comfort
- 7cm x 27m roll
- CE Marked
- Easy unwind for easy application
- Individually wrapped for clean and hygienic use
|Associated SKUs||3075/6 3075B|