Venflon IV Cannula
A safety intravenous cannula with injection port, valve and snap cap
The venflon IV cannula with injection port is an intravenous cannula with an integrated injection port and valve for peripheral catheterisation. It permits needle-free administration of bolus medications during infusion.
The back-cut needle bevel and tapered end of the PTFE cannula allows easier insertion and minimises the risk of vein damage.
The venflon IV cannula is sterile, latex-free, PTFE, ported, winged and compatible with BD luer-lock.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Designed to reduce the risk of needlestick injury to the healthcare worker
- Unique design eliminates unanticipated blood exposure on needle removal
- High-quality surgical steel hypodermic needle in a precision-made plastic sheath
- Individually wrapped and sterilised on standard colour coded sizes
- Fine bevel point to minimise patient discomfort
- Wings allow for better control on insertion and assist in securing the Venflon to the patient
- Radio opaque
- Disposable single-use item
- 22G gauge
- 25mm length
|Associated SKUs||9595/14 9595/16 9595/18 9595/20 9595/22 9595/24|