Zoll AED Plus Lay Responder Defibrillator
The AED that ensures rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of a sudden cardiac arrest.
The only AED with 'Real CPR Help', clinically proven to double the survival rate of cardiac arrest casualties
Key product features:
- Recommended by medical professionals
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz
- 'CPR Help' technology provides real-time feedback on the rate and depth of compressions
- The only AED on the market that can see what you're doing during CPR
- Coaches you quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process
- Easily recognisable, will not be missed in an emergency
- Large, easy-to-see graphics guide rescuer during a rescue
- Clear vocal and visual prompts keep a rescuer calm during a stressful situation
- Zoll boasts the longest electrode pad-life on the market
- Automatic self-test function ensures your AED is always ready to go
- British Heart Foundations 'defibrillator of choice' since 2010
- Low maintinance and ownership costs: 5-year shelf life for batteries and pads
- Off-the-shelf batteries - Duracell123a
The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready to use whenever it is needed. Real CPR help is provided to guide the user, giving them the capability to deliver high-quality CPR.
The element of integrated real-time feedback provides the user with helpful visual and audio prompts e.g "Push Harder", "Good Compressions". This keeps the user calm and reassures them during a potentially life saving situation.
|Each defibrillator comes complete with:|
|10 x Lithium batteries|
|1 x Pair of CPRD electrode pads (adult)|
If you need more information, please call our sales team on 0161 902 3030.